Tripadvisor
Los Angeles
All reviews santa monica blvd pancake machine slow elevator free breakfast lots of pillows breakfast area parking garage is breakfast staff convenient location exercise room business trip room was clean and comfortable front desk staff light sleeper yogurt short drive per night
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

It was a very nice stay in LA near to many places
rooms sizes are good and very clean
city side might be slightly loud at night but it was ok we slept well at night
Breakfast was very good and staff very helpful

Room tip: if you want a quiet room choose room on the back side not city side and away from breakfast place 2nd floor
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

My stay was for 14day on a business trip. I cannot say enough good thing about the staff. Sophia and Marigold were so helpful and friendly that helped with the long stay. Housekeeping kept the room clean and well maintained through the entire stay. The room was comfortable for work or rest.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

I visited with my friends to celebrate one of our friends' birthday and stayed at this Holiday Inn in West LA.
I wanted to give a shout out to Rose for treating me and my friends with open arms. I appreciate her and for taking her time in helping us when we had questions and requests.
We are definitely coming back and will refer people to stay here.
Very good service. Thank you!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
HIEWLA90025, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2019

Hi protaciod,

Thanks for writing a review of your stay at our hotel. We'll definitely let Rose know that you gave her a shout out for being so helpful. Hope your friend had happy birthday. We'll see you again next time!

Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I came to Los Angeles for the FIRST time to see our son and his podcast group; We Hate Movies (WHM) play at the Hollywood improv! I’m an IHG member so we chose to stay on Santa Monica Blvd. in West Los Angeles, as it wasn’t far from the Hollywood improv.
We could not have been happier with our stay! The staff was fantastic! Rose was very helpful booking site seeing trips for us, calling on several occasions and advising us. There were two other young ladies, always at the front desk, who’s names unfortunately I don’t remember that were super helpful, as well and a young man named DJ all of whom referred us to great places to eat near the hotel!
All of the staff, including the young women in the hotel restaurant and housekeeping too, were always ready with a smile and a hello asking how we were doing, if we needed anything, and how we enjoyed our meals and excursions! The hotel itself was very clean, with super comfortable beds and the free breakfasts were delicious! Thanks to everyone for making us feel very welcome, as we were new to this hotel, the area and LA!
We would definitely return and stay here again!
Amy & Andy Jupin, Halfmoon NY

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello H8994KXamyj,

Thanks for posting feedback of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your first visit to LA and that our team was super helpful during your time here. We'll let everyone, especially Rose and DJ, know that you appreciated their service. Hope your son's show went well, and that we'll see you again during his group's next performance at the Hollywood Improv!

Reviewed November 18, 2019

Overall, we enjoyed our stay here! They have everything you need for your sweet getaway. The room has a mini fridge, microwave,Keurig coffee machine, and big screen TV.
Rose at the front desk was very nice, friendly, and accommodating. The check_in was very smooth and fast. She was very helpful and assisted us with our concerns.
We are thankful for our enjoyable stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Melissa T,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express West LA! Glad you found our rooms to be equipped with everything you needed. The Keurig is one of my favorites as well. We'll be sure to let Rose know that you acknowledged her assistance. Hope to see you again soon!