I've never written one of these before but felt compelled to after my stay here.
I have never made to feel so welcome and comfortable in a hotel before. The hotel is wonderfully located right on the beach with many cafes and shops close by. There is so much to do and see within minutes walk. The rooms are very homey with wood floors and brick walls, and also a small kitchen. What makes this hotel rate above others is the wonderful staff. They are certainly the most accomodating folks, nothing is too much bother for them.
I've read some of the drawbacks others had to say and there are valid points made. Venice is not for everyone, you'll need to open your mind to be fully rewarded with what it has to offer. As far as the hotel itself, it is an older building, the bathrooms are on the small side. I rented a car for just a couple of days and they do not have parking although this is really not a problem as there is plenty of street spaces close by. The hallways do look rather dreary and the towels and sheets could use an upgrade.
I will never forget the time I spent here and look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach