We arrived for our 2 night stay and were greeted at check in by a lovely guy at check in,he was sincere and friendly which made us instantly comfortable. Venice Beach can look a bit seedy but it has that vibe of " something special about this place ". We parked at the paid parking just 20 meters away. The building is 100 years old and the lift looks like it ha ha it was part of the wonderful experience that was Venice Beach and staying at Venice Beach Suites.
We stayed in a Queen Studio with Ocean Views and it was very cosy but small but we weren't in the room much at all,the view was lovely and it did only have a fan but was such a beautiful breeze that it was ok. I would of loved a verandah as the location was the best.
We were pleasantly surprised at how much we loved our stay at Venice Beach Suites and Hotel, i wish we had longer.
I definateley recommend this place and would gladly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach