Stayed in this hotel several times while in Venice. This is around 100 years old boutique hotel with its iwn face. You might like it or not but can to be agree that it is unique and one of a kind sort of hotel. Room makes a difference - that is so true about this hotel stay. We prefer to book a top floor room with the ocean view and always here for off season. The staff is very friendly and helpful, surprisingly - we are getting several post cards by mail after every stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach