We stayed in Venice Beach Suites & Hotel for one night in December 2012. We arrived late evening which was already scary as hell. In front of the hotel we were offered drugs.... Everywhere around homeless, drunk and stoned people. We paid 169$ for a room where you could not close our window! Someone in the middle of the night could easily get into our room through the roof top of belonging building. We should have done more research... Overpriced and disgusting place! Because of this hotel we cut shorter our stay in Los Angeles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach