This is my all time favorite hotel. I love the old time charm - like the elevator and the exposed bricks in some rooms. I especially love being able to walk out the front door and I'm right in the middle of the beachfront walk. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. We've even seen a few upgrades (shower stall, for one) since we've been going there. If you want to experience all that Venice Beach has to offer, this is the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach