Not an original quote but this place certainly is, quaint but classy and a fabulous location. The red brick walls in the suites feel like you are on. TV set, well equipped kitchenette and an incredible view across the beach. Neighbourhood full of character, and characters, not far to excellent restaurants and I feel safe here, will definitely return. The sign on the elevator reads 'I'm Betsy, over 100 years old so please be gentle with me', pretty much sums up the character of this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach