Stayed here with my family of three. While in NYC, my teenager was intrigued by the Greenwich Village vibe so I decided to plan a couple of nights in Venice Beach. This hotel is in the perfect location right on the boardwalk. In the wee hours, I was able to look out the upstairs hallway window, watching people passing by from the safety of the hotel.
I am so glad we stayed on the boardwalk because during the day the vibe is really cool and fun but early in the morning the reality of lifestyle choices is readily apparent.
We want to go back and explore other neighborhoods in the area not just the boardwalk.
We are all happy with this funky hotel and adore the elevator. Love how the hotel has all sorts of goodies that visitors can borrow. Friendly people and very laid back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach