Great place to stay and play. All the comforts of home with an amazing view, close to all you need and anything you might have forgot. This boutique hotel provides the family owned atmosphere I find most attractive when traveling. Clean, comfortable, cozy with a little piece of home. Remember this is Venice Beach, if you're a stuffy person, this might not be the right fit for you. From the front desk to the maintenance and housekeeping, the staff is 5 star!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach