My wife and I had the pleasure of staying here about a month ago. Before you arrive you need to be aware that this is not a Holiday Inn or a typical chain hotel. It is a Mom and Pop hotel centrally located on Venice Beach. The room we stayed in was very clean and had a kitchenette that made things very convienient. The only issue we had with the hotel was the lack of parking... but that was resolved by pulling up to the back of the hotel to drop off my wife... who went in to get the parking voucher while I circled the block. Being centrally located on the beach walkway... you will see everything from other tourists... to street people... to 420 doctors... just by walking out the door... Which is locked at night (Each guest has a key). There is enough people traffic that we felt as safe as anywhere else.
If you talk to Matt, the manager, he will happily direct you to any of the local attractions. He had options for discounted bike rentals, etc. He even directed us to the canals of Venice... where we even saw a gondola... (we had no idea they even existed) And you are just a few blocks from a high end shopping or eating district. Thank you for everything Matt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Hotel Venice Beach