This hotel is amazingly located and that is the one good thing going for it. The area outside at night is very rough and the front door did not properly lock, nor did we feel safe in the room at night. I would call it more a hostel than a hotel and I certainly won't be going back. The price of my stay was no cheap and so I assumed it would be a wonderful place, I ended up moving out early and staying at a friend's house in LA - lucky I knew people who lived nearby!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-owned historic, boutique hotel has the BEST roof-top deck at a beach-front hotel in L.A. and the ONLY beach-front balconies on the Boardwalk. All 24 of our fully-furnished studios feature a queen bed, mini-kitchen, private bathroom & free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Venice Beach Suites & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Suites And Hotel
- Venice Beach Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Venice Beach