We spend 2 nights in this hotel.
The room it looks old, the place is quite quiet exepting the air coditioning wich is very old and noisy so, we had to turn off during the night, but we heard the others of our neighbours.
There is a pool there and the personal it was nice.
For the quality and services offerd I think it was expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic Tarzana, along iconic Ventura Boulevard just off the 101 freeway, our hotel is conveniently situated near several famous Southern California attractions including Universal Studios and the Los Angeles Zoo. We are near the Warner Center Business Park and many other Woodland Hills or Calabasas headquartered companies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Tarzana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarzana Hotel Los Angeles
- Tarzana Motel Los Angeles