“Great food, needs a better location”
Review of Kc's Cafe

Kc's Cafe
Ranked #61 of 358 Coffee & Tea in Los Angeles
Neighborhood: Westside
Neighborhood: Westside
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We had a variety of crepe styles from pizza ones to breakfast ones to dessert ones and all were great. The place is so small that people are standing on top of you while they are waiting to order. This place needs a real restaurant because the food is fantastic!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

First off, this place actually is a cafe, although it's in a sunroom weirdly attached to a shopping center. There are only about 3 tables inside, so apparently most of the business is to go.
I have to say that the crepes were fantastic. Part of the fun of getting crepes is watching the cooking process,. The crepes are then neatly folded into cardboard sleeves for easy eating.
Wonderful.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

My husband and I are longtime vegetarians so we are very picky about our food. However with having a breakfast nothing can go wrong.

1  Thank yvonne w
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Coffee is good , very aromatic.
More expensive than Starbucks. Limited staff, so quite slow, but acceptable as the taste is good.

Reviewed May 21, 2011

I used to live in Playa Del Rey and this was my favorite little eatery! Now every time I come to visit, it is my first stop after the airport! They have a wonderful variety of sweet and savory crepes, and delicious boba drinks that leave one wanting to return!