“BEATS IN AND OUT ANYTIME”
Review of Carney's

Carney's
Ranked #361 of 10,305 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We always wondered about Carneys. We finally visited the location in Studio City with our toddler. We loved it, and he loved the feel of sitting in a train and eating! The hamburgers were freshly made to order with fresh vegetables as toppings and the french fries were perfect. The quality of the service and food is much better than In n Out. The prices are very reasonable. The service is fast! We will return for sure!

1  Thank LetsPack!

Reviewed June 10, 2011

They serve hamburgers, hot dogs and french fries. You can then put cheese and chili on everything. Great view of Sunset strip! Cheap prices and good food its a must see/do.

Reviewed November 9, 2010

I had always wanted to dine in a railway car, and I discovered Carney's online before my trip to Los Angeles and knew that I had to eat there. The food was excellent and the price was also a good value. I had a cheeseburger, which was really good. The food is freshly made, so you have to wait a few minutes for it to be done, but it was delicious and worth the wait. The place was busy, so I figured that it had to be good!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 5, 2008

The best place in LA to get a chili cheese dog!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook