Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel
$324
$279
Sofitel
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$154
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$267
$259
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
$305
$216
$203
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
$591
$575
$171
$167
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscruise terminalpre cruiselong beachsail packagefree shuttlecorner suiteshuttle servicebreakfast buffetplatinum memberbed was very comfortablehotel shuttlerestaurants within walking distancedecent hotelhotel restaurantussparkingluggage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2006

This hotel is now called the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor
Hotel. I stayed there on a recent weekend for a total or two nights. The hotel has a very nice lobby and the room I stayed in was nicely renovated.
However, I had one problem with the hotel (hence the three star-rating). The hotel prominently advertises a "guaranteed wake up call" or your night is free -- this policy appears on a card in every guest room. On the last night of my stay, I asked for a wake up call for the next morning.
20 minutes after the time that I was supposed to get my wake-up, no call had been received. I called and notified the front desk of the missing wake-up call. They said they would "look into it". When I checked out a couple of hours later, I asked to receive a refund for one night's stay. They adamantly refused to honor their policy. They suggested that there may have been a problem with my phone line, or that I had not actually requested the wake-up call. The desk clerk said they could offer me a complimentary breakfast only, but I had already had breakfast and I was leaving town at that time. I don't think the hotel should advertise a policy that they are not willing to honor.

Stayed: September 2006