“Great food”

Neighborhood: Central L.A
Faro, Portugal
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2011

We found this restaurant when we stayed at Elan Hotel and, being vegetarian, were absolutely delighted. Good selection, fast service and great food. We went back there the second time we were in LA, and will continue to go every time we're there!

Visited February 2011

London, United Kingdom
“Not that great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

It wasn't horrible, but the food really wasn't amazing. I guess because of the other reviews I had higher expectations for this place, but unfortunately I was disappointed. The food came out very quickly, and it was just OK. It tasted good, but lacked flavor. (We got the red curry, and the spicy eggplant with soy chicken) Mostly I think the prices don't really match what you get as far as taste and portion size. Being a long term vegan (10 years) I can say I've had my share of asian mock-meat dishes, but these weren't the best. Our waitress was very nice, and the rest of the staff were as well, but I can't say I'll be back. There are so many asian restaurants with mock-meat, I would try somewhere else.

• Visited September 2011
Springfield MA
“VEGAN GLORY CATERED OUR WEDDING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

We discovered Vegan Glory in West Hollywood (near N. La Cienega Blvd) in 2009 when staying nearby. On every trip to LA, we eat at Vegan Glory. We were so impressed that when my wife & I got married in Dec. 2010, we paid them to bring their delicious Thai food to the banquet hall in Glendale. Although we were the only vegans there, all the meat eaters liked the food we selected from the menu. We purposely ordered extra food so they could fill the take-home containers we bought for the event. We ordered their vegan carrot cake as our wedding cake. It was delicious. One suggestion on catered selections...don't order soup, as it won't be liked as well and what is left over will spill in the trunk on those LA hills, unless you have it in a soup pot.

Pros: Great food * generous portions *
Cons: very small parking lot * Valet=$4.50 --$2.00 dinner credit=$2.50+ *

• Visited December 2010
1 Thank ReviewTeam
“Scrumptious. You're in for a treat. Order...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2010

Scrumptious. You're in for a treat. Order the cowboy wrap, mock chicken nuggets, and a young coconut!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook