“A great branch of this small chain is on PCH in Redondo Beach”
Review of Fatburger

Fatburger
Ranked #570 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I try to stop here every time I go to LA's South Bay. In the 10-plus years I've eaten there, I've never had a bad burger.(They will try to cook it on the rare side if you ask).The only change has been no more jukebox playing( which I miss), and a wider array of self-serve soft drinks including a good lemonade Try the turkey burger and fat fries .Fast service, and I agree, way better than InandOut Burger. One charming note: There are 2 tip jars- for 'Skinny Tips" and "Fat Tips" --and if you put money in the FatTip jar, the manager will boom out "Fat Tip !" (I guess they don't say anything about Skinny tips! The whole place is charming in a funky, playful way.

1  Thank sfmaria101

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I recently stumbled across Fatburger in LA and had been avoiding it because of the name. I gave in and went inside as my sister was starving and they are the yummiest burgers we have ever had and the drink machine gave us a choice of about 100 different drinks!!

1  Thank RobinP7
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The place is small but the workers are so nice. The burger lived up to its name, I could not finish it.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Just when you thought a burger couldn't get any bigger, here they are. Their burgers are very good and the milkshakes are to die for! They are not cheap buyt definitely worth the price.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is absolutely the best burger I've had in Los Angeles. Perfectly cooked juicy meat, huge bun, garnished with loads of toppings and condiments. The enormous steak fries alone would make for a good meal. Free refills and a clean environment. The staff welcomed us as we entered with ready and welcoming attitudes. Two burgers, fries and drinks for about $15. In L.A. that's a deal.

The only negative was the parking lot of the shopping center it was located in was very small with small parking spaces but there was parking in an underground garage that I did not see. There was a valet attendant I assume would park the car down there but we didn't try that.