1,504 results
All reviewsrooftop barvenice beachocean viewhigh barsanta monicastay in venicemuscle beachabbot kinneyperfect locationboutique hotelcool hotelvalet parkinghotel guestshomeless peoplebabbobalconyskate
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Great hotel and location right on the beach. Staff were friendly and helpful, particularly Jennifer but I came home to see my credit card had been overcharged by almost $1,500! No excuses for this kind of over-charging in this day an age, whether it was a genuine mistake or not. I've notified the management and waiting for issue to be resolved.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We were out here visiting my brother and his girlfriend for a family visit, my brother recommended this place since it was closest to where he lives. The place is pretty cool to say the least . Not one of the best hotels Ive ever stayed in but for venice beach its probably the best. Staff is excellent friendly and helpful . Rooms are good the one bedroom suite is probably the best choice. The roof top bar is the cats meow. Our friends at tourico helped us with the reservations amongst other things. I would highly recommend this place to my friends. Good food,Good views, Good times.

Room Tip: one bedroom suite
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
67  Thank nsorov
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Princess and Miguel were the bomb! Super amazing checkin/out experience, as well as a wonderful room, food and customer service.

They had to move my room (I'm a light sleeper and there is an amazing rooftop bar) and not only did they have someone help me move my things, they were more than accommodating and expedient with my request. AND.....they sent up a complimentary botle of bubbly to boot!

Will I stay there again? Hellz yes, will be my ONLY hotel that I stay at when down in Santa Monica!

Cannot say enough nice things about the staff and setting (right near Venice Beach...you can literally people watch from your balcony and throw rocks haha)!!

Thank you Princess and Miguel, you made my stay memorable, and I will be back!

See you soon!!! :)

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, make sure that you're below floor 5 as the bar is on 6th floor!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I rarely write reviews, but I was so impressed by this hotel I really wanted to. My husband and I stayed in a one bedroom suite (with our teenage son on the living room sofa bed) on a high floor with partial ocean view. Wow, what a view! The ocean, the skaters and street performers, one morning we watched a movie being filmed from our balcony.
The rooms are spacious, clean, great bedding, and have a cool design vibe to them.
Staff also excellent. Be aware that parking is tough, forcing you to use the valet service, which is nice, but does add up after a few days.

Room Tip: We liked the music and sounds of being on the ocean side. I would recommend a high floor room though.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2017

With fantastic front desk service, mid-century cool designed rooms, great room service menu plus an outstanding rooftop bar overlooking the beach, it's hard to beat Hotel Erwin. This was my third visit and each time they exceeded my expectations. Most hotels with popular rooftop bars are so loud and such a scene it makes staying there difficult and sleep impossible. Somehow, Hotel Erwin combines all the elements with super quiet room to chill in after enjoying the party on the roof. Miguel at the front desk went above and beyond for us with an upgrade and attention to detail. Everyone from the bar to room service to doormen were just terrific. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business