Best Western Los Angeles Worldport Hotel
$362
$279
Sofitel
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$154
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$259
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
$305
$216
$203
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
$591
$575
$171
$167
  • Pool
All reviewsfree breakfast and parkingcruise portdenny slong beachlove stayingaffordable hotelmorning breakfastan extended staysan pedrointernet connectionthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe los angeles areasmall poolclean roomsa wonderful stayenjoyed my staynight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Arrived approxiamately 9PM. Front desk unattended. Called out several times; then attendent eventually emerged from side room. Unpleasant fellow - spoke limited English. Had made guaranteed reservation through Best Western, but checkin was tedious. Room quality basic, no frills. Breakfast is not worth a stop. Front desk clerk in AM was totally disinterested; she declined to assist with printing my boarding pass [the guest computer in lobby had no working printer]. Neighborhood is definitely not suitable for walking. Loca.tion adjacent to freeway complicated by egress difficulties during peak traffic.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank wr11
Reviewed September 2, 2010

The stay was great we chose this hotel because it was a short drive from the airport 20 minutes drive, there is a Dennys right next door.
Still i dont think you can go wrong with a Best Western.
A fantastic first night hotel which starts your holiday the way you want it to.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2009

The hotel was neat and clean. The hot tub was nice. My only complaint was there was only 1 restaurant within walking distance - Dennys right next door. Breakfast was simple but well stocked.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2009

with a golf course and park adjacent to the hotel there is a lot more
to the area than what first meets the eye, just a short trip from the keyser permanente health center and about ten minutes to great shopping in torrence, and close to the cruise terminals near Long Beach. There is even a fast transit connection to downtown just beside the 110 freeway, and for $2.45 you can get to the USC campus and downtown within 40 minutes.Staff was very helpful .

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 11, 2008

I arrived at this hotel, no one behind front desk. Waited 20 minutes. Checked BA to see if desk person was sick. No one there! Shouted for someone 8 times. No answer. Finally, I yelled as loud as I could. A female came out from the shadows walking as slow as possible, glaring at me. Chilling! It was scary! She had my credit card number and I didn't know what to do next. I felt weird and very upset. I needed a cart to go to my room on 3rd floor. She was so oblivious & wouldn't offer to get me help. A stranger offered to find a cart or help me. He wasn't staying there, he was just there. No thank you! Flooding? Towels everywhere on floors.so elevators weren't working, had to lug my stuff up 3 floors.Called the front desk 3x's around 9:30pm. Loud noises above. water extractor running. Frt desk no help! Went up there myself to tell them to stop! I was right below a flooded 4th floor room. Very scary. I didn't sleep all nite. I am sickened by this treatment. It was much worse than these words can explain.
I have a bites that won't go away now!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank clarkci