“Dessert?! Yes, Please.”

Milk
Ranked #4 of 189 Bakeries in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Dallas, Texas
“Dessert?! Yes, Please.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

This was by far our favorite meal while in LA. We did eat a salad here before ordering dessert. The food is actually really good, but of course, their desserts are amazing. Blue velvet cake, ice cream, cookies, you name it, they have it! A Must GO!

Visited June 2012

• Korean first
california
“pretty good bars”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

After having dinner at the Street and Stopping at Mozza to go to see if we can get gelatos to go(no luck) we stoped here for dessert. We were going to try one of their specialty desserts, but setteled on their ice cream bars. They were out of the strawberry shortcake ,so we choose the chocolate coconut bar and it was huge. Two people could easily share one. The quality was pretty good. The coconut ice cream had a lot of coconut pieces. The staff was kind of cluless about what was inside certain bars.

• Visited April 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“My Favorite Ice Cream Place in LA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

This was my 3rd time at Milk, thankfully it is not too close to my house or I'd be there a lot more often, which means I'd be heavier than I am now. I love Ice Cream and their Cookie's N Cream is truly the best, their Milky Way Malt is awesome and everthing else I've had their has been great as well. It's alll homemade right on the spot. They have a wonderful looking pastry case as well, I just never make it there because I get stopped by the Ice Cream. Their burger is really great as well. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Parking can be interesting, but they do have some reserved spots around the neighborhood, look for their sign out front of where to park. If you are within 10 miles and traffic isn't too bad it is well worth a drive.

• Visited February 2012
NYC
“Don't tell”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

OK, the ice cream is home made. The desserts looked fabulous and we got salads. I refused to be that good and had a milkshake-with the salad. What can i say- when in Rome... Yum Yum Yum.

Visited February 2012
New York City, New York
“Not as great as I thought it would be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I had ice cream at Milk and was somewhat disappointed. I've had ice cream is many places and I thought this would rise above the rest, but it did not. The place is also really small and cramped. There is outdoor seating but it doesn't make sense to have ice cream while sitting outside in the cold in the evenings, especially without heat lamps. There was a wide selection of baked goods, which perhaps I should have gone for instead of the ice cream. There is a parking lot for Milk customers, but be warned that it is a bit shady. All in all, I will not be going back to Milk for their ice cream, but I might consider giving it another shot for their baked goods.

• Visited February 2012