First of all, the hotel was decorated beautifully for the holidays and was very welcoming. We found the front desk staff to be friendly and helpful. We stayed in one the suites on the 7th floor and the room was clean, well decorated, and lots of drawer space to settle in. We loved the two bathrooms! The view from the two balconies was stunning! The bed was very comfortable and the linens soft. I also loved the free wifi! We ordered room service for breakfast both days. The service was fast and the food was delicious. We also loved the bar, charming atmosphere and good prices. I love the fact the hotel is surrounded with trees, you forget you are in the middle of West Hollywood. I think this is a great hotel. . .a hidden gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn