We stayed here for one night while visiting Universal Studios Hollywood. We arrived very early and our room wasn't ready so the hotel stored our bags while we went to Universal. We parked our car here for the rate of $14 a night. The hotel room was very spacious and well kept with a modern feel. Although we didn't use the pool it looked well maintained. The hotel ran a shittle to Universal although we drove. Worth a stay but try to get a better rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn