I visited this hotel in January with my mother. We had a 3 day stay in LA before boarding a cruise to Mexico.
The hotel was ideally suited to our plans of seeing and doing as mnuch as possible in the short time that we had. We visited Universal Studios and Universal City Walk using the free (several times daily) shuttle bus from the hotel. The hotel is about 5 minues from the studios.
There are also daily sightseeing trips that run from the hotel. We visited Beverley Hills and Bel Air etc, as well as downtown LA.
I would stay at this hotel again LIKE A SHOT if ever I visit LA again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn