Our family of 5 started our spring break at the BG. The room I booked, The Directors Suite, was not what we got...large suite with two bathrooms - I had to ask for the rate adjustment and an explanation. Both should've been offered upfront. The location is great. The free shuttle to Universal is in high demand (you tend to wait with a mob). The room rates are good. The restaurant and bar are very nice. The staff is friendly. The beds need improving and the bath products are meh. The in room fridge and small shop helps make the stay comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn