After being up for 19 hours after returning from a trip to Nicaragua, the wonderful staff at The Beverley, went the extra mile to get us a quiet room (I imagine all of them are as this is an old and very solidly built hotel with stones not 2x4's for walls). They allowed us a 2PM late check out which was so appreciated as we were beyond tired. Finally, the restaurant has a new chef and I can say the food is worth the trip here even if you aren't staying at the hotel. Absolutely, wonderful and delicious. I would most definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn