We stayed here for 3 nights whilst visiting LA. When we first arrived I thought the location was a little strange as it is right next to 2 busy roads but after getting out & about I soon realised it was a great location. They offer a free bus to the Metro station (10 minute walk) and Universal Studios between 9am & 9pm. You only need to do 2 stops on the Metro to get to Hollywood Blvd. Our room was large, clean and tidy with a large flat screen TV & big walk in shower. We could hear noise from the busy road but nothing that kept us awake. Tula's is a nice bar, the food looked good but we didn't eat there ourselves. All the staff that we dealt with were helpful and very polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn