Very nice hotel at an affordable rate. The grounds are nice and lush. The design of the hotel and rooms is modern and rustic. The bathroom was a bit small and could use a remodel but fine. The only thing missing was a safe in the room. Everything was great with a nice restaurant/lounge and complimentary and reliable shuttle service to Universal Studios. Businesses like drug stores, coffee, drive-thru restaurants are close but not walkable. Friendly staff. I will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn