We stayed at this hotel as it's convenient to Universal Studios (they run a shuttle bus to and from the park) and it's also a pick up point for the Lux Bus to Las Vegas. Our room was nice, clean and had a good view of the pool (which we'd requested & paid extra for). The air conditioner was noisy so we couldn't leave it on overnight. The pool was lovely, as were the Pina Coladas & beers from the poolside bar! We ate at Tulas the first night. The food was nice, not wonderful. The bus to Universal Studios left on time, but we waited almost an hour to get a bus back to the hotel at the end of the day. Overall it was nice and convenient, but expensive for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn