Yes, The Beverly Garland Holiday Inn is very close to Universal City - so it's a natural consideration if you're visiting there for the theme park or Citywalk. But it's location (near the convergence of the Hollywood Freeway and the Ventura Freeway), makes it a great location to stay at from while visiting anywhere in the Los Angeles basin. Rooms are clean, and surprisingly quiet (especially considering the freeway proximity!), and priced as a value. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn