We stayed at the Beverly Garland for 3 nights whilst on a road trip through California. Staff were very welcoming on check and offered us a free upgrade on our room as they we're short of twin rooms. This we accepted gratefully and they also threw in free parking, which saved us $17 per day. Our room was very spacious and comfortable and the en suite had superb shower facilities. The hotel provided a free hourly shuttle bus to Universal Studios and city walk, which was very convenient and also saved on parking fees. The location of the hotel is great if you are planning to visit Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theatre, Warner Brothers Studios, Universal etc. as they are all within easy access. We would definitely recommend the Beverly Garland hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again when in L.A.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn