From the moment we stepped off the shuttle bus, we were made to feel so very welcome. The staff all made us feel like honoured guests and nothing was too much trouble for them. With it been our first trip to America we knew very little about the area, but my daughter and I didn't need to worry. The staff were knowledgeable about the best ways of getting around (I don't drive). The room was delightful and the setting ideal. My daughter loved the pool and hated having to get out. Tulas has a great selection of food and is reasonably priced. We're already saving up to come back in 2014 and yes we want to stay at the Beverly Garland again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn