We stayed here for 2 nights to visit Universal Studio. The location is very good, very close to 101 fwy and Universal studio. Staff at check-in counter was very friendly. Hotel is very well maintained. Very good environment. The room was fabulous, spacious, very clean , although lack of fridge and in-room-safe. Its soundproof sliding door helped reduce traffic noise from 101-fwy. Very good sleeping quality. Tula, on site restaurant, was also great for breakfast. We also took their free shuttle which leaves hotel every hour starting from 9 am. It took only 5 minutes to get to Universal Studio. There's a parking fee that cost about 12$ for priority club member.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn