This location is great if you're visiting Universal Studios, which is about 10 minutes away. Every staff member I encountered was kind and courteous. My room location seem to be quiet. The beds are not too soft, not too hard. They offer a one cup coffee maker, but no fridge or in room safe. They also have a small balcony with seating. The shuttle runs every hour starting at 9am, but get there early, because the shuttle fills up fast! No free breakfast at this hotel, but there is a restaurant on property that had decent food/prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn