Just stayed at Beverly Garland and it was so nice.
We really love this hotel, near everything, but in quiet surroundings.
The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff in front office are SO helpful.
Karla is amazing, Andreas always helpful and so are the rest of the staff.
Try Tula, the restaurant, it's amazing!!
Parking is to expensive, if you have to use it every day for a week ($ 15 a day). But maybe you can make a good deal ? ;)
I'm sure we will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn