Stayed here in March 2013. Awesome hotel, really clean and beautiful.
The restaurant, Tula's, is awesome aswell! Best food I had in the states.
The bar also has happy hour from about 6.30pm which was great. They have a free shuttle service to Universal aswell which is great!
The only downside was the location. It was pretty far from town but the taxi's are only about $15 into Hollywood Blvd.
Other than that the hotel was great! If you are doing Universal then this is the perfect hotel!
I'd definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn