Our family of 5 stayed for 4 nights. The hotel was clean and maintained. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. The restaurant was good. Our only drawback was only having one bathroom which makes getting ready slower with 4 girls in the family. Otherwise, the room was great and very comfortable. The shuttle to Universal City was good and the hotel is well positioned for anything in LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn