reading a lot of reviews bagging this place I was a bit...oh no! But fellow Aussies I can tell u ..it's 10/10 don't know what people don't like about it....staff are brilliant ,friendly and helpful.actually Australians could take a leaf out of their books on politeness.clean.safe .and pretty surroundings.we walk the streets of a night and feel so safe.subway is also safe.2 min walk to supermarket,10 min to subway...I'm staying again...we have never felt so welcome...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn