My stay at Beverly Garland's Holiday Inn was wonderful. I went to LA to visit my niece and her family who live in North Hollywood. The staff were extremly pleasant and the rooms clean and spacious - with a balcony. The location of this hotel was perfect!!. There was no need to get onto the Freeway to visit a lot of the sights. Tula's restaurant was a nice surprise and we dined there for dinner, breakfast and cocktails. From the hotel, we walked to Ventura Blvd and had a wonderful breakfast at Vivian's Cafe. Along the way, we stopped at conveniently located stores. Although it was a bit cool in LA, the outdoor pool looked inviting. I would certainly stay at the Bevery Garland Holiday Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into The Garland and you're instantly transported to a secluded, urban oasis, yet close to all the action and excitement of Universal Studios, Hollywood and LA's best attractions. Nestled within seven tree-shaded acres, this authentic LA experience is complete with a welcoming vibe and modern amenities to keep you plugged in, yet completely relaxed. Our guests enjoy a glittering pool under sunny skies, dining on savory dishes and sipping perfect martinis during sunset. The Garland is setting the standard for 'Retro-cool'. Check in and check it out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Garland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Garland`s Holiday Hotel Los Angeles
- Holiday Inn Beverly Garlands
- Holiday Inn Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Holiday Inn