The Garland
$199
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
$289
$282
$276
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$333
$226
Official Site
$127
$542
$413
Fairmont.com
  • Beachfront
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
$360
$339
  • Beachfront
3,309 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosfree shuttleyard restaurantbrady bunch housetrolley servicenorth hollywoodholiday innel doradopool areametro stationlovely hotelbunk bedson site restauranthot tubstudio citysmall balconycity walk
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here because only 5 minutes from my son..Loved it..very quiet, beautiful pool and outdoor areas.Rooms are on the smaller side and bathrooms are small as well..however I knew this going in..good value for people wanting to go to Universal also free shuttle..I'd stay here again in a minute..make sure to ask for s room as far away from street noise..we never heard a thing

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 22, 2012

If you are traveling anywhere near Universal.Hollywood are, this is the place to stay. Everything from the front desk staff to the rooms were amazing. We stayed there with our family of 5. We were greeted and treated like we were staying at a 5 star hotel. They were very accomodating. The room itself was more resort-style than hotel style. Very spacious with a large, very comfortable bed, luxury sheets and bedding, pillows, etc. There was a sofa bed in the room and a very nice desk and closet with shelves. The hotel staff anticipated our needs and had a roll away bed waiting for us in the room without us even having to ask. The breakfast buffet was tasty. The room also had a microwave and fridge, which comes in handy. I did a lot of searching before I chose this hotel and I am VERY glad I did. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Amber C
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Convenient location: near Hollywood attractions, close to City Walk and Universal Studios (the hotel offers complimentary scheduled shuttles to Universal Studios), but you need to use a car to go everywhere. You can buy tickets to the park in a store located off the lobby. Very large parking lot. Bellman always available (very nice guys). Cordial and helpful staff. Room: Holiday Inn standard, clean, not large, OK. Bathroom: clean, OK. High: room service; very efficient; we needed to keep a medicine cooled, so they installed a small refrigerator in the room just after requesting. Low: atmosphere, ambiance in the floors (rooms’ corridor); cold, not welcoming, a little bit dark (remembering some haunted buildings in horror movies). In general, an average, not special stay, without problems, though.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2012

First hotel booked as a package for our four week trip to America. Probably shouldn't have left it to the tour operator! Not the best placed hotel, an hour away from the Airport and 30 minutes from LA central and amenities apart from Universal studios.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nic9961
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed in the Berverly Garland hotel sharing a room with my sister and had other family members staying in other parts of the hotel for a family party in the area. For me this hotel is okay for a one or two-night stay but I wouldn’t want to be there any longer than that. We had a standard room with two double beds and the room was pretty dark-the cinderblock walls add no warmth to the room and after awhile the room started to become depressing to me-some aspects of the room were very outdated like light switches. It sounds nitpicky to complain about that but it just added to the weird vibe I was getting from the room. The tv channels are very limited in their selection and the wifi was hard to connect to at first and cut out on me a few times. The room was clean which is always a plus but I didn’t find the staff very friendly. There were two things that bothered me though and one of them was the high price they charge for parking when the rooms are nothing spectacular and are expensive. The other annoying thing was the room key cards and hotels that were covered in advertisements for a new movie coming out. I know we are close to Hollywood and all but I don’t like to be subjected to advertising all the time when paying over $200 a night for a room, especially when the advertisement on the key card makes it very hard to see the arrow to put it in the door the right way. I have stayed at cheaper hotels with better amenities and would probably look for something better next time I’m in the area-it was a very underwhelming stay for the price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family