Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2016

Our one week convention at the L.A. Convention Center is beautiful. It, however, lacks nice hotels within walking distance and even those along the metro line are quite expensive and don't have all the amenities we desire. Our solution was to find these furnished apartments that rent like a hotel. Of the thousands of delegates who gathered right across the street, those of us who found this gem were the envy of the convention. The one bedroom Queen bed & sofa bed (though others have two Queens with a sofa bed) has a full kitchen, a lanai style balcony which allows all guests to enjoy the beautiful L. A. weather. The pool area is unmatched by top hotels, even in Vegas. They have a wonderful fitness center and a lounge area for gathering. The price was no more than (and in most cases less) the downtown hotels. Know that this is not a hotel. Restaurants and bars are just down the street, which is nice. Many of the delegates were green with envy when they came over for a beer after a long day across the street. The room was spacious for all, though on some days, we took advantage of the lounge area. It's a beautiful alternative to the normal hotel stay we usually do. Minor issues were just that, minor. Bed was ok, not great and the sofa bed was just a tad worn, but ok to sit on while watching the flat screen TV. You are given a special key fob that gives you access to the property and elevators and it is also your room access. It had to be reset, but that was done with speed and courtesy. Spa could have been hotter, but it still felt great. The staff was attentive and helpful, even when it was busy at check in. Cheers to this place. It's quieter and more laid back than some hotels get and that was perfect for us. It can't be found on most travel sites, but is found on Booking.com.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Clean basic room with aircon. Nothing flash but good if your looking for an affordable place to stay while in LA very spacious one bedroom apartment.
Only real negative are the street lights shining through the blinds and the street noise during the day.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

This is definitely not 4 star accommodation! We booked online after a hurried decision on where to stay when our original hotel was cancelled without us knowing... As soon as we walked into reception I knew it was a mistake - the "reception" was 2 desks in what looked like a storage room / kitchen, it was dirty with old torn furniture & the cleaning staff were having a tea break just behind the reception area. The bookings fellow was rude & not helpful. Our apartment was modern but the furnishings were not in great condition - the sofa had thread pulls, the mattress was hard & furniture was chipped. It was quite loud with street noise & we could hear the person above us thumping about. The blinds were not block out, so we were woken every morning when the sun came up. My husband was bitten by something through the night & I don't even want to consider what caused this.... The area was dodgy & I was concerned walking around that area at night.... Big waste of money & not a good experience of LA at all!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TraceyM1817
Reviewed July 2, 2016

What a trip it was, I came out to Los Angeles for Anime Expo and thought that this would be a great place to stay given it's location. After traveling I came back to my room and promptly fell asleep. I woke up early the next day to get ready for the convention when I noticed something moving in my bed, you guessed it. Bedbugs! I immediately went down to the front desk to get help and she tried to do what she could since management was being slow. I was given a new room to move my stuff into (I took all the contaminated clothing and threw it out). Meanwhile at the convention I booked a stay at a different hotel and promptly went to check out demanding a full refund. I was told I need to wait until Monday to hear a verdict about getting a refund for the bedbug infested night I stayed. If I could give this place a 0 I would.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
8  Thank Matt H
Reviewed May 15, 2016

Positives...
Great location. Walked safely to LA Live and Staples/Convention Center. Apartment was huge with lots of windows and tons of closet space. Nicely maintained facilities with inside lounges, fitness center and multiple outside patios with BBQs, pool and jacuzzi. Rooftop patio was very large with nice furniture, BBQs and BIG screen TV. Felt very secure with closed garage and keyfob access to elevators and rooms. Front desk staffed 24 hrs. Apt. had most of the things we needed from iron, blow dryer to rollaway bed and kitchen utensils.
Things to Expect...
Check-in a bit complicated with initial key pickup on Flower St, parking access in an alley around the corner and general apartment access one block over on Figueroa St. Apt. 411 is in need of a paint job and smelled like old grandmother's house due to AC not working upon arrival. Maintenance guy came quickly to replace AC control panel and brought some Fabreeze. AC vent intakes were caked with dust so that was part of the problem. There is MAJOR new construction right next door so likely loud in the daytime (we were only there at night and surprisingly quiet for LA).

Room tip: ask about nearby construction
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Sean R, Public Relations Manager at Ginosi FiGaro Apartel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2016

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our apartment and facilities. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the faulty AC, It's great to hear that maintenance was speedy. We hope to host you again as a return guest.