Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2016

This place is a scam. They threw in an "extra person" charge even though our reservation said the cost included any extra person charges. We notified the management more than once and received no reply. We are now contacting the Better Business Bureau. Stay away from Ginosi!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Sean R, Public Relations Manager at Ginosi FiGaro Apartel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2016

Laurie,

I am sorry about the misunderstanding regarding the extra person fee. Our rates for the apartment you rented are expected to be for two people on our OTA partner sites. It is stated clearly in your confirmation email that the reservation was for two people. Our staff merely acted as instructed in charging for the third person.

We are currently working with our partners to get this listed more clearly to avoid situations like this.

Reviewed February 29, 2016

Unfriendly staff, VERY inflexible check-out time, room/bathroom not properly cleaned, uncomfortable bed/pillows, and terrible location (very sketchy at night). Moreover, the flat was advertised as having 2 bathrooms when it had only 1. Very expensive given what is offered.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2016

If you are going to spend time at the Convention center, this is the optimal choice. Good location and a peaceful stay, as judged by the experience of four nights. The apartment is adequately equipped (the utensils may be a fraction underprovided), and the level of tidiness is sufficient. The gym is good and even roomy by ordinary hotel standards. Easily recommended, for good quality-price ratio.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Sean R, Public Relations Manager at Ginosi FiGaro Apartel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We will look into the number of kitchen utensils provided and add some if necessary.

Reviewed February 11, 2016

PROS:

Very clean and modern unit. Spacious studio. It looks like some of these units are rentals, some are actually owners of these condos. Close to Staples Center, bunch of restaurants and bars. Option of a private secure basement parking. Very responsive professional staff and customer service.

CONS:

Just maybe 2 things. First, I thought that the parking fee is included in the price but I guess it wasn't so I was just surprised to pay $30/night. I forked it up anyways coz I want the assurance of safety and convenience of just taking the elevator to our floor/room. Second is, on our last day, we couldn't use the TV. When I called the staff, they apologized right away as this was an issue of the cable bill not being paid on time. It wasn't too much of a biggie to me, not having to watch TV for half a day, but I'll put that as a con anyways.

OVERALL: In spite of the (negligible) cons, I'd still stay here again when I visit downtown LA. I do think it is a better value than other places that I've stayed at. The pros trump the negatives. :)

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank climbercar
Reviewed June 29, 2015

Highly recommend!! We will probably never stay in a hotel in LA again; this was too perfect, and to me - a 10X better value. Disclaimer: this is for the traveler who doesn't need maid service or room service. It was absolutely PERFECT for my husband and I (make our own bed, do our own dishes, and don't mind using the same towels for a couple of days). The room was FABULOUS. It was a super cute studio with a private balcony, full kitchen (full-sized fridge, range, dishwasher, cute/clean dishes) with a kitchen table, a little living room area with a tv, bed, bathroom, ample closet space AND a washer and dryer. Also a roll-out bed and an iron/board. Free wifi.All rooms overlook the pool and hot tub and you don't hear any of the downtown traffic. Very clean and nice. The common areas were equally amazing and clean as a whistle. We enjoyed steak cooked on the high-quality grill on the roof-top (we would buy that grill for home if we could). The roof also had a huge tv and lounge area, which we pretty much had to ourselves. There were other grill / food areas near the pool. OH YES, and the pool and hot tub. SO NICE (and warm). Plus a workout room - nice touch to have a couple exercise bikes outside. The staff that we met was helpful and very friendly. We understood that the onsite desk personnel were not for us, so no big deal. We were told to call the management if we needed anything, but we didn’t need anything else.  Loved the location across from the Convention Center. Everything you would need was close by. Check in is on Flower Street, just east of the property - it was a bit "industrial," but not scary as some have said. The only problem we had was finding the garage the first time. We are putting pictures on here so we can help others, but be sure to ask VERY specifically which garage it is. Once inside though, we were 100% glad we had the indoor, extremely convenient parking. No problems whatsoever with payment. Everything was very smooth. ... By the way from the other reviews, let me tell you they provided enough dish soap for our stay, 3 dishwasher soaps, dish towels, one roll paper towels. (Our room needed better sharp knives and the cutting board was gross.) Enough laundry detergent for maybe 5 loads and lots of shampoo, cream rinse and TP, and kleenex. Plenty of towels and wash cloths. Need to bring: dish rag, pool towels, plastic cutting board, sharp knife if you'll be cooking, coffee and coffee filters, fabric softener.

Date of stay: June 2015