Los Angeles Airport Marriott
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
$509
$469
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$426
$415
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
$560
$396
$110
$263
$229
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$995
$258
$227
$560
$292
$202
2,894 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungemanhattan beachshuttle servicelong flightfree shuttlerental caran early morning flightself parkingsanta monicastayed one nightlobby areafitness centerstarbuckslaxlatitudehertzconvention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here four days. The only good thing was the housekeepers. Arrived a bit early and was so tired and went to get my room but they didn't hv any rooms. So i pre checked in and they were supposed to call me!!!! They didn't !!!!!! I had to call them after two hours and yes my room was ready but no one bothered to call me. Then the beds were sooo hard and small I couldn't sleep!!! The last day there there was a convention of some kind and My room was by the pool so there was soooooooo much noise. And people were smoking outside near my room and drinking!! Not what I wanted my kids to see. And to top it off some anime dressed teenagers kept on knocking in my room thinking there friends were there. For the price, the parking price, the internet price i expected sooooooooooooooo much more. I canceled my other marriot reservations and went with the Hilton for the last two days of my vacation. Very very very disappointed .Will not be visiting any marriot everrrr!!!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014
GeneralManager39, General Manager at Los Angeles Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

I regret to hear about your experience at our hotel. I am sending you a private message.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Like others, we stayed here at the beginning and end of a trip because of the easy access to LAX. Everyone we encountered was pleasant, helpful, and courteous. The opportunity to manage a Hertz rental at the hotel is a huge plus in my opinion. The room was clean and, as with most Marriott Hotels I have stayed in, the bed was extremely comfortable. Also, I thought the price was quite reasonable.
I am an Elite Rewards member and typically make use of the concierge lounge. I have to say that the breakfast offered here was one of the better ones I have encountered. This will likely be my go-to hotel for future travels to LAX.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager39, General Manager at Los Angeles Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the benefits of being in our Rewards program. I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stayed here for the BCS Championship game - absolutely no complaints.
They are right at the airport which is great for that early morning flight out of town, and the room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful with every request - from getting us a cab to recommending places to eat.
The hotel was full of fans from both schools as well as other travelers, and everyone seemed to have a good time. Glad we chose to stay here (which was a lot less expensive than some other hotels for game week) and will definitely stay again if back out that way.

Room Tip: Pool view room was great - some of the others you are looking at the airport. Building may be a little old, but seems to be in good shape.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel. Thank you for your review. I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is the second time we have stayed here at the both the beginning and end of trips to California. The shuttle from LAX is fast and convenient. Hertz rents cars from within the lobby. So, no need to deal with the hassle of an airport rental. The service is quite efficient and friendly.
The rooms are well insulated from the airport noise and we've never had trouble sleeping or relaxing. The pool area is lovely and beautifully landscaped. The only thing I could possibly complain about is the lack of free internet but that seems to be a corporate issue. It would be nice if Marriott got with the times and provided that service.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms have a lovely balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank frauduck

Thank you for coming back and staying with us again. I appreciate your comments about our hotel. Though we do charge for in-room WiFi, we provide complimentary WiFi in all public areas of the hotel. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Hotel was part of tour package for 2014 Rose Parade and we stayed 2 extra days. We were at hotel for 7 days and had the best service from hotel staff. From the people at the check in desk to the ladies cleaning the rooms we had a great experience and superb service. The food at Lattitude and the bar was good but a little overpriced. Not in walking distance of anywhere to eat but can catch can or bus. Went on a day trip to Manhatten and Rodondo Beach had a great time. Just a short drive or bus ride to beach communities with a lot of great restaurants and shops. Mama D's Italian in Manhatten Beach was very good. We ate lunch at Bluewater Grill in Rodondo Beach at the marina and had a very good and enjoyable meal.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am so glad that you received the best service from the entire staff and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to them.