Upon arriving we saw the parking lot. This is the self-parking lot, it's just a big parking lot with a lever. It is 26 dollars a night for hotel guests! We couldn't believe it! They are expensive at most hotels but this is over the top! The price they then charge you for the room is really not worth it. The lobby was quite busy. No problem, we had to wait a bit. The three days we were at this hotel the sun never came through and when we drove to Hollywood, Beverly hills or downtown the sun was out. A pitty because we were not able to use the pool and we felt bad about not having any sun while the other parts in L.A. were + it was quite a bit colder at LAX. The room is OK, no luxury, clean, no possibility to open the window in our room and the bathroom is extremely small, maybe they can ask this money because of the area the hotel is in but on our roadtrip in the west of the us we had hotels that were as expensive and a lot better/more luxury. The pillows were either too small and flat or to big and filled. Another set back: they DONT OFFER free WIFI IN THE ROOM! This is really like going back to the dark ages, for free WIFI you have to go to the lobby. This results in a full lobby area filled with people on laptops, tablets and smartphones. WIFI in your room is no luxury. The restaurants are just OK and the food is also just fine. My chicken was undercooked and the waiter was rude. Too bad for them because we will not be returning and went to eat elsewere. Overall our experience was OK: clean room is a plus but there were too much things that were a let down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious rooms, innovative amenities and a sophisticated atmosphere when you book a stay at the luxurious Los Angeles Airport Marriott. Our hotel near LAX offers a complimentary shuttle service to the airport, less than 1.5 miles away. Other nearby points of interest include the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Manhattan Beach, Third Street Promenade and a variety of shopping and dining. The Ocean Express Beach Trolley stops at the hotel every 30 minutes to transport guests to Manhattan Beach. Guest rooms at our LAX hotel feature plush bedding and modern technologies. Business travelers will appreciate high-speed Internet access, spacious work desks and ergonomic chairs. Our Marriott features two popular restaurants in addition to a sports bar and Starbucks(R) coffeehouse. Active travelers will enjoy our resort-style pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. Our hotel near LAX also features 55,000 square feet of event space for conferences, weddings and banquets. Enjoy the utmost in comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Los Angeles Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Marriott
- Marriott Los Angeles Airport