“Convienient”

Los Angeles Airport Marriott
Ranked #70 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here the night before my departure to Europe. Rooms are clean and reasonable priced if you use hotelsdotcom or similar. Breakfast was included with my stay. Nice selection. Shuttle ride is only a few minutes to the Terminal.

• Stayed: December 2012

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Our travel agent booked us for a pre and post stay for our Hawaiian cruise and the choice of hotel was excellent. Everyone at the hotel is friendly and very helpful. They have three resturants on site for all meals, a small gift shop and a huge and inviting pool in the courtyard with a separate hot tub, which after a flight cross country is very welcoming. The bedding was very comfortable and the room was very clean . Plenty of hot water in the shower, and the sink and shower drains, drained properly as they should. Excellent place to stay.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We stayed here primarily because the Disney Shuttle to the Wonder Ship picks up here. The room was very nice, although a bit small. Everything was clean and comfortable. I did have one issue with the check in clerk. I asked when and where the Disney Shuttle would pick us up the next morning and he gave me wrong information. When I got to the room I call the guest services manager and she gave me the correct information.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Typically we stay at the Renaissance LAX (a sister property). This is our 1st stay @ Marriott. It's overall nice, fast housekeeping service for towels & a much needed blanket. The shower is the only complaint- the shower curtain leaked & the shower water never really got hot. The shower head seemed low flow, low pressure. But the room was spacious enough for all our luggage, with room to roam. The deciding factor was price, and the park here fly there package is nice, especially since their shuttle runs every 20 minutes. They also include valet parking in the package. Another great feature is the text message you can send to valet upon your return from the airport & they will have your car waiting.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed again at the Marriott LAX. The hotel is affordable and close to the airport and car rental facilities. This time, we used the self-parking, which while still expensive, is cheaper than valet. The staff is very friendly. I had a problem logging into the wifi with my iPad (there is a charge for wifi), and the front desk connected me to a help number. Unfortunately, I was still not able to connect, but I was impressed at their efforts to make it happen. I like the design and layout of the hotel, including the interior courtyard with the pool. We would stay here again.

2  Thank BertDC
Reviewed December 20, 2012

24 hour shuttle service much appreciated. Staff is very kind, we arrived at1 am just as restaurant had closed, Room was clean, quiet and having Starbucks in house was a treat. For transit hotel, I recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Alex760
Reviewed December 18, 2012

This location was a little hard to enter the property at night there was a lot of driving around to find entrance. (the main location I saw was chained up) The lobby area was beautiful, the pool was way worth the stay, and the room service was very well portion ed meals! Overall it was just ok, I think what took me by surprise was the $25 parking fee, plus the added internet fee... I would have chosen differently if I knew of all the OTHER charges, but again the pool does make up for it!

Room Tip: Loved the rooms w/pool view!