Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$426
Omni Hotels
$116
$104
Orbitz.com
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Beachfront
$289
$202
1,892 results
All reviewsburger king across the streetthe concierge loungerental caran early morning flightmanhattan beachcentury blvdshuttle servicebetween flightsfront desk staffself parkingfree shuttlestayed one nightlong flightfitness centerper daysanta monicalax
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2009

The staff at this hotel were very friendly & efficient. We arrived in the evening, and the concierge noticed there was a line for check-in, and rather than have us wait in line, she went ahead and us checked in. The room was spacious & clean. Although you could see the airport & planes arriving, we didn't hear a lot of noise. In fact, our room was very soundproof, my husband opened the window a crack and boy could you hear the noise, but once the windows were securely closed, it was very quiet. The restaurant at the hotel was very good. We ate 2 very good meals there - the buffet breakfast included a wide assortment of fruit, bread, cereals, pastries, potatoes, bacon, made-to-order omelets &pancakes. The dinner we had on our arrival night was excellent. The fitness center was somewhat small, but adequate - treadmills, stationery bikes, elliptical machines, free weights & some weight machines. Parking was a little pricey, but it is Los Angeles --- $32/day for valet & I think $25/day for regular parking. We walked over to the nearby Marriott airport hotel one morning for some Starbucks coffee, and it was EXTREMELY busy in the lobby. We definitely preferred our quiet & peaceful lobby. I booked this hotel directly through Marriott Hotels for $87/night. Although we usually stay downtown when visiting our son at USC, all those hotels were booked or extremely expensive, so we thought we'd give this hotel a try...and I'm glad we did. It took us about 25-30 minutes to get to USC on Friday morning (6:30am) I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LovesToTravelLady
Reviewed October 27, 2009

This trendy, family friendly hotel is located within 2 miles of LAX. Although it is very modern, it is still a great hotel for families. The staff was friendly and knowledgable. They made us feel right at home from start to finish. There is a 24 hour shuttle that runs every 15 minutes to LAX. They also sale $3 tickets round trip to Manhattan Beach. Kids under 5 travel free. When we booked this hotel we did it for the convenient to LAX but never imagined there would be so much to also entertain us. The rooms were clean and well decorated.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank tgnj00
Reviewed October 19, 2009

This is a great hotel, which had many air crew checking in. This tells me it is a comfortable hotel, and it was.

The rooms are spacious and the service is quite good. The only issue we had was the internet not working properly, as the details were incorrectly keyed for our room and resulted in calling another company to rectify. Once it was sorted, everything was great.

We had a great night's sleep, and check out was a breeze. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jsarchibald
Reviewed October 16, 2009

We got in late to this hotel, and had gotten reservation through Priceline at a great price. Staff was very friendly in trying to get us our room, even though there were no more rooms with 2 queens that we had reserved.

Instead we got upgraded to a Jr. Suite after some diligent work by the hotel clerk. I came back down and tipped her for her awesome help via a closed envelope. She smiled thinking it was just a thank you card. I guess when a guest comes down at 2:30am just to say thank you, they get surprised.

The hotel, room, and stay were wonderful. If I head back to LA and need to stay close to LAX, this will be the hotel. Never heard any airplanes, walked to the car rental place, and even ran across the street to Burger King.

Didn't get to try any of the hotel amenities, because we had arrived late and left early next day, so I can't comment - but I'm sure they are suitable for a 3.5 - 4 star hotel. Don't expect 4 seasons, and you wont get holiday inn either.

Also if you are planning on renting a car, rent it the following day of your arrival if you arrive late to the hotel. That way you can save money on parking at the hotel, which I have heard is expensive.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank shakePacifica
Reviewed October 16, 2009

Having arrived the previous night from a long flight, the hotel could not have been better. Check-in was quick and easy with friendly staff. I would say probably one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on though I regret not finding out what make the mattress was! Having booked on priceline for $60, it was an absolute bargain. The room is fairly large which had an excellent HD TV. I used the well equipped fitness centre in the morning before one of the best breakfasts I've ever eaten. The buffet breakfast selection was beyond comprehension and superb service to match. I wish all hotels could be like this and was a shame I spent only 1 night here. Even at full rates I would still rate the hotel this highly.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family