2,108 results
All reviews burger king the concierge lounge rental car an early morning flight manhattan beach shuttle service between flights century blvd front desk staff free shuttle self parking bed was comfortable long flight stayed one night fitness center per day santa monica
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2016

Chose the Renaissance on a recommendation from friends; was delighted with everything. Airport shuttle was prompt even though it was closing in on midnight and the front desk staff were really nice. My room was a lovely surprise; spacious, updated and clean - with a super comfortable bed. They use Aveda products, which is a real treat and another plus for staying here. Will stay here on my return trip.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Jaypea_5
Reggie D, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Thank you very much for sharing your positive review with us. It thrills me to know that you enjoyed a comfortable and convenient stay and I eagerly await our next opportunity to host you.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Upon my arrival the desk staff were very efficient and got me to my room quickly. The staff was very friendly and pleasant. Downstairs live bar music was good, however food service was too slow. That said, I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service from our associates at the front desk. I appreciate your feedback about the service in the restaurant. Should your travels bring you back to Los Angeles, I hope we'll have another opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

This is a convenient, competitively priced hotel conveniently located near LAX.

The staff is genuinely friendly and helpful. Room was well appointed and comfortable.

Now here's the magic, these folks know that they have a lot of East Coast guests so they have hot coffee in the lobby available very early in the morning.

That's a showstopper for me in a hotel. All things equal, I'll stay with the guys who have early morning coffee without having to pay.

I've stayed at this hotel several times before and it is a winner every time.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank TimH392

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the morning coffee. I look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I stayed at this hotel twice, at the beginning and end of a group tour taking me throughout the southwest of the USA. It’s close to the LAX airport, and a courtesy shuttle service takes you right to the hotel or to the airport gratuitously.

Whilst big and close to the busy airport, the hotel is quiet. I only heard one airplane once. The hallways can be a little tricky to navigate; on my first stay, I got lost on my way to breakfast. The rooms were tidy though. The beds are comfortable and the mattress neither too soft nor too hard. The windows could not be opened, and on my second stay, the air-conditioning was periodically too loud throughout the night. I then shut it off.

The breakfast buffet was delicious and the choise of food good. They make omelet for you after your liking and it was great both times.

Internet was for free only in the lobby. I once tried moving to a table not even 5 meters away (still in the lobby area though) to have an outlet to recharge my iPhone and internet was gone.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reggie D, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate both your positive and constructive criticisms. Should your travels bring you back to Los Angeles, I hope we'll have another opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

I recently spent one night at the Renaissance LAX Airport. I choose this property because I enjoy the Renaissance brand and their usually younger feeling and more stylish properties. This property is very close to LAX airport and is easy to access from the 405 and other freeways. There is a secure indoor parking garage, but parking wasn't cheap at like $35.
The hotel's lobby is very large and modern and very well designed. I wish I could say the same for the rooms. I was told I was upgraded to a suite, and maybe they haven't been renovated yet, but the room was very old fashioned and felt more like a Marriott Courtyard and a stylish Renaissance room. On the positive side, it was large, clean and comfortable with two HUGE TVs. I did order room service which took almost 45 minutes for a salad and french fries. The fries were cold by the time the food came up. In the morning I had breakfast in the concierge lounge which was pretty standard and acceptable.
My only small complaints are that the Wifi in the hotel wasn't very fast, and the walls are quite thin. I could hear a lot of noise in the hallway and the guy stomping around in the room above me.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reggie D, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. While I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I thank you for your honest feedback on the room service, WiFi, and parking. I hope we have the opportunity to wow you in the future should your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.