“Great Hotel...close to airport.”

Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Ranked #78 of 358 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This hotel is in a great location. In walking distance to LAX City Bus Terminal. Very Clean, front desk very nice. Everyone very helpful. No complaints. Will most def staff here again. With the free airport shuttle and close proximity to bus station I didnt have the need to rent a car.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Keen_keen49
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

We're thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us and that the amenities within the hotel worked out so well for you. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,862)

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

After a very long day flying the check in process was fantastic and the staff very helpful. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and no out side noise can be heard.

As for inside noise, this is a different story. Half of the night we put up with an argument from the next room, every word could be heard. After calling the reception they did calm down, well for a little while.

After the noise calmed down at about 01:00am. Let's just say they made up, the banging of the bed against our wall, you didn't need an explanation as to what they were doing. I am glad he was a 3 second wonder as then we could get to sleep.

I am sure if you are travelling through LAX this could be the place, it's just very noisy from the next rooms

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelin45

Thank you for your post. Please accept our apology for the noise disturbances. I am truly sorry this left you with a poor impression of the hotel. If you ever reconsider and decide to try us again, it would be an honor to have you back.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

It is, the interior is fashioned well, check in very easy. Rooms are spacious and beds comfortable. They do have a shuttle that runs every 20 minutes from LAX to the hotel which is convenient but you wouldn't know that unless you called as it's nowhere in the website, no biggie. Was only there for 1 night for a company Xmas party and the room was very well priced. The drinks and food however, were not. Now I'm not some cheapskate that B****** about drink and food prices, spent a week in Tahiti so I understand prices and I do understand this is LA and a hotel but $10 bucks for a well vodka and tonic is a bit pricey. Also service was a bit lacking at the bar and it really wasn't that busy. Overall, if I had to spend a night near LAX I would look at the Renaissance again without hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adigerol

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience both unfavorable and favorable, as the feedback we receive is a priceless tool in enabling us to maintain and improve our guest experience.We hope to have the pleasure of your return one day soon!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

This hotel is located of course very close to LAX but didn't experience any noise from the airport. The young lady at the front desk was polite and efficient. The room was comfortable and spacious. The desk was actually a nice top with metal construction on the sides..one of the few places you could effectively use the laptop security cables - and I did. Internet speed was pretty good - Wi Fi and I could work. Since internet speed has been such a problem over the past, I was extremely happy to see this problem solved. TV worked well. Bed comfortable. Lots of lighting. Toiletries in the bathroom were nice.

I used to rate places by how good their burgers are - and I tried one at the restaurant. It got top grades.

You can tell the hotel isn't new, but at the same time, they have it set up with modern amenities and it does the trick. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this property again.

Room Tip: I only stayed in the one room, and the view was of a parking lot - but the room was comfortable and...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank guy_traveller
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we truly appreciate it! It's great to hear that our friendly staff, comfortable room and our restaurant all contributed to you enjoying your stay with us. Look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stayed 2 nights at the LAX Marriott Renaissance Hotel Airport. Classy hotel with all the amenities you can think of. Concierge lounge on the 11th was excellent, with view of LAX airport in distance. 96th Street Bistro was very good with excellent service. Great hotel for a short stay in LAX airport area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PeteB01

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our leadership team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to Los Angeles.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We decided to spend the night at the airport before leaving on a flight the next morning and picked the Renaissance Hotel for convenience and price. We didn't expect it to be as nice as it turned out. The rooms were good size and the hotel staff was very efficient. We were able to leave our car for 10 days through the hotel at a very low price. They have an airport shuttle and when we came back our car was waiting at the valet stand. You just call on arrival and give them your voucher number.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beachlfe4me
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you for your comments and positive recommendation for the hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our shuttle. Please come again soon!

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Super convenient and very classy! I believe that I have found my new hotel to stay in while in LA. Very nice lobby, valet, housekeeping, front desk, and everyone else I encountered. Room was spacious, bed was comfortable, love the lamps out front and the nice light, and unique pieces in the lobby. I rented a car from budget and they are literally 50 steps away from the front door. This hotel also has a free shuttle from LAX, which is also a big deal! I loved my stay and will be back!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank FDSJR1975
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we truly appreciate it! It's great to hear that the shuttle, friendly staff, and comfortable room all contributed to you enjoying your stay with us. Thanks again!