Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$309
$286
  • Restaurant
$289
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
Westin.com
$181
$99
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$210
$360
$339
  • Beachfront
1,906 results
All reviewsburger king across the streetthe concierge loungerental caran early morning flightmanhattan beachcentury blvdshuttle servicebetween flightsfront desk staffself parkingfree shuttlestayed one nightlong flightfitness centerper daysanta monicalax
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I live in Southern California, but far enough away from LAX that I sometime use my Marriott Reward points to stay a night prior to an early flight. I used to stay at the LAX Marriott, which frankly, is in bad need of an upgrade. Recently, the Marriott was fully booked so I tried the Renaissance. It is now my LAX hotel of choice. The facilities and rooms are very nice. The concierge lounge for Gold members and above is much nicer than the LAX Marriott. The restaurant has a very nice wine menu. I really like this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David H
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here on a Friday- Sunday in March, 2013. The room was very clean, the staff was delightful and our stay was everything we would have wanted it to be. The restaurant provided very good food and we didn't have to look elsewhere. This hotel, part of the Marriott chain is far superior to The Marriott at LAX. It is much more quiet and enjoyable. We struck up a conversation with the young man who delivered our luggage to our room. He was delightfully helpful. His name is Joe and he even sent a complementary and delicious cheese and fruit plate to our room. The desk staff was most helpful, as was the delightful restaurant staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return again.

Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Yetmar
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Some of the areas around the airport can be pretty dodgy, especially at night, so I'm particular about where I stay. The Renaissance is in a reasonable block and has an parking garage with a security gate so I'm never too worried when I stay here. It's also conveniently located one block away from Hertz, so if I get here during the day I can drop off my car early and walk back to the hotel (not safe to do so in the evening). Today I got in at 9pm so I paid for parking.

This has the typical quality of a Renaissance. Well appointed rooms with all the ammenities. They have a restaurant which I would say is just average, but it allows you to stay in if you don't want to venture out for food. If you are on the concierge level they have a large lounge with a pretty abundant food selection and bar service. Pricing is in line with the other premium hotels in the area. Parking is $25/night. They have an airport shuttle if you don't have to deal with a car.

I've stayed here 5 times when I have an early morning flight. I've stayed at a few other places nearby but this is my "go-to" airport hotel when the pricing is right.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank caryon1
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The worst of the worst, food is disgusting, staff is not friendly, rooms are clean but so many things are broken. The management is not present and when you have pbls they do not care. The only positive i have to say is convenient to the airport, and quiet, but way too expensive for what you get and we are platinum with Marriott

Room Tip: find another place to stay, and i am going to explore other facilities
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank lolotte17000
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We had a rushed experience but our stay was lovely. Close to the airport (although we drove) it was a convenient place to stay. We were attending business near the Staples Center, and this place wasn't a far drive. We had a great dinner in the restaurant as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business