Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
$278
$249
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $300/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$330
$289
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
$252
$236
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $289/night.

$128
$107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$448
$395
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $500/night.

$400
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $524/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$329
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $395/night.

1,920 results
All reviewsburger king across the streetthe concierge loungerental caran early morning flightmanhattan beachcentury blvdbetween flightsshuttle servicefront desk stafffree shuttleself parkinglong flightstayed one nightfitness centerper daysanta monicalax
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Anyone who travels knows to expect a certain amount of price gouging when staying at a hotel, especially an airport hotel, when it comes to food, beverages, & sundries. This place, however, takes it to a whole new level. When the vending machine on the floor failed to deliver the Pepsi I had paid for, & the front desk clerk could not understand that the Coke in the gift shop was not the same thing, I asked @ the bar if they had any. They did to the tune of $4 for a single can. Not a 6-pack or 12-pack or even a 20 oz bottle-a single can of Pepsi costs a whopping $4. Unbelievable. The guest floors have one of the oddest layouts I think I have ever seen, not to mention what have to be the narrowest hallways in the hotel industry. I honestly thought the floor was under construction until I got close enough to see there was wall paper on what appeared to be construction dry-wall. My room appeared to be an after thought wedged into an otherwise empty space. However, having said all that, the bed was comfortable & the bathroom very nicely done-those are probably the nicest towels I've seen in a hotel room & the lighting over the sink was worlds better than the hotel I had been in the night before. One note to mgmt, if they are reading this-the night staff trying to wedge the bill in between the door & door frame sounds like an animal scratching at the door (or someone trying to break in, take your pick)-much quieter to simply slip it under the door, especially given the amount of height there is between the bottom of the door & door frame.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way to Chicago a couple of weeks ago. The hotel and it's staff could not have been better. It was a terrific bargain as we took the park and fly pkg. which allowed us free parking for the week we were gone. The location was perfect and the 24hr shuttle was available for us early the next morning. Our room and the restaurant were very good.
The following morning at the airport I discovered that I'd left my prescription sunglasses in the room so I called security and spoke with the night manager, Bryan Williams, who's concern seemed so genuine as he assured me the glasses would be sent that day priority mail to me in Chicago. Sure enough, the next morning I received the package with the glasses. How gratifing it was to work with an employee such as Bryan who followed thru on this matter and I will surely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an exceptional airport hotel.

2  Thank julie s
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and because it was clean, modern and we felt secure. There is a free shuttle service from airport to hotel. The staff was friendly. The rental car pick up is right across the street. The cost for parking the rental car at the hotel was $25 a day which I didn't care for, I don't believe guests should have to pay to park their car ... the restaurant was pricey for what you get, but when you don't want to leave the hotel you're stuck. A Starbucks would have been nice. My room was comfortable, very clean. Nice toiletries, nice TV. There is a safe in the room for valuables. We had a very restful night. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this hotel for couples. There is not much to do with children. The pool is small.

1  Thank Allycat2011
Reviewed September 26, 2012

... what more can you ask from an airport hotel? Plenty, of course, and this Renaissance hit on all of them. The service was much friendlier than you'd expect, the location was perfect, and the room was fresh & spotless. The staff was gracious and helpful when we asked for room service a few minutes before the late-night deadline and when I needed a shoe shine on short notice in the early morning.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I’ve been staying here for a couple of years as a pre-flight hotel, as I find better airfares originating from LAX to Asia than from home. I've not reviewed it in a while, so here we go:

This hotel shows none of the wear and tear that you usually see at an airport property. Very well maintained in all respects… wall coverings, carpeting, etc. The care shows up in small things: the brass plates on the elevators which indicate Club Floor are worn smooth from repeated polishing… sure, you can’t read them, but it says volumes about attention to detail. AND, they still have a fantastic assortment of art in the hotel lobby spaces.

Net, you’d never suspect that this was an airport hotel at one of the busiest airports in the world.

My room was fine and spacious; air con worked well and the bed was comfy. Aveda toiletries were nice. The safe in the closet seemed to be from another time and planet, but that’s a minor issue.

I had Club Lounge access, and in the evening they had phenomenally GREAT hors dourves. (Don’t tell the GM, but frankly, it cost them my dinner ticket downstairs, as I ate my fill with a great rolled chicken and rice dish.)

I thought the prices for a glass of wine in the Lounge were a bit high. Now the GM can read: Want to impress your Concierge level guests? Serve the same wines you serve in the bar (the nice ones, please) and knock 50c off the price. What you have on offer in the bar and what you sold in the lounge were from two very, very different wine lists. You lost me on that one. Breakfast there seemed quite thorough, although I just had some Starbucks and was on my way.
Havent