We stayed for one night between flights in August 2012, and although the room itself was absolutely fine for its purpose, the hotel has two features that really let it down:
- collection from LAX. You have to call the hotel to arrange collection using a courtesy phone in arrivals, unlike other hotels which have busses circulating almost constantly. We were left waiting for over an hour on the curbside for the bus to arrive after an 11 hour flight from London. The location is further away from LAX than many other airport hotels.
- breakfast. Think McDonalds at best. Plastic cutlery and crockery, nothing fresh other than bread, eggs look horrible etc.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-Lax Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Howard Johnson Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Howard Johnson